Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.

Happy hour - Dropad A8X

Hello! I planned to buy this tablet during the happy hour, but there were problems with your site. Now on front page offer is still available, but there is no opportunity to buy it with this discount.

Yeah, it happened to me also. I have been waiting to place order for this Dropad A8X, but... I guess it was not the first case that Pandawill's site crashed during Happy Hour event. Same old sad story

Join your friends losers. I also could not order this tablet because of problems with the site. Page loaded more than five minutes, during which time all plates were purchased. My friend just could not make the order.

30 seconds before the start of last happy hour ( for a gsm 9.99$ ) the quantity of the given pcs. suddenly decrease from 5 to 4 ... I would like to receive explanation from pandawill ?!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It hasn't started, but the quantity decreased? I guess the time on your computer and our server time has 30s lag.

So in this case, I suggest you to upgrade your server

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    OK, i asked our IT guys to check the problem. They will fix it.

I also tried to buy dual sim mobile during last happy hour. Managed to add to cart, finished trough PayPal and server was stacked on shipping choice, after 20 - 30 seconds of processing, price changed to normal one. Generally I think that server lags a lot during happy hours due massive requests.
    Maybe I will have more luck next time.