Quote Originally Posted by MoAnsar View Post
Momo9 owners - to upgrade the firmware here seem the best summary (from miljenko, Pandawill, myself and others)
STEP 1 Download the Firmware: MOMO9 ANDROID 4.0.1 ICS with market
STEP 2 Download and install LiveSuitPack 1.07 http://freakshare.com/files/f6gye096...v1.07.rar.html
Prepare the files
1. Extract the firmware so you can see the image named "MOMO9C-4-Kevin"
2. Install LiveSuitPack 1.07
2. After running the exe go to the folder and run the application (LiveSuit.exe approx. 2mb)
3. Browse to the folder where the image MOMO9C-4-Kevin
4. The tablet should be off
Prepare the Momo9
5. Whilst keep volume+ button pressed, plug it in via USB
6. Keep pressing the volume+ button and also press the power button time for 10 times
7. After several presses on the power button there will be a "sound" it connects as Windows recognises new USB hardware
8. Windows 7 will install drivers automatically, in Windows XP you need to point windows to the directory where you extracted software
9. When all the drivers are installed, the firmware will start to install automatically
Finishing the Installation
10. There will be no sign of loading on the Momo9 - don't worry
11. On the PC, LiveSuit shows a bar graph - it takes about 2 mins to go onto the Momo9
12. After the yellow bar on Livesuite is completed action (about 2 mins) nothing happens.
13. You will see an exclamation mark (using Windows 7) with no text. Click OK.
14. Then wait a few seconds. Unplug the momo9 from the USB. You will see a green battery symbol. Ignore it. Restart the tablet manually (as normal using the on/off button).
15. After this, you will be given two options, click start using android wizard (or something similar).
Everything should be included (Market, Navigation, Maps etc) Enjoy it!
TOTAL TIME INCLUDING DOWNLOADS 20 minutes maximum.