Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ployer momo8/ momo9/ momo15 android 4.0

-NO official

-MID must have enough power for 15 minutes

- Before starting the update, connect your computer off and do not

- All the inside information will be deleted, if necessary, back up and then a new level

- Andirod4.0 official still in the testing phase and there will be some compatibility problems APPS

- momo9 andriod4 firmware & update tools :http://bbs.hk-mst.com/firmware/Ployer/momo9.zip

- momo8 andriod4 firmware & update tools :http://bbs.hk-mst.com/firmware/Ployer/momo8.zip

- momo15 andriod4 firmware & update tools :http://bbs.hk-mst.com/firmware/Ployer/momo15.zip

.................................................. ....you can download from this site how to update .
    http://bbs.hk-mst.com/index.php?view...emid=6&lang=zh

Is there a tutorial in English to install the firmware on the momo9?

English instructions would be a lifesaver. Also, has anyone tried this on the Momo8 yet? Don't want to brick mine to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by tajlund View Post
    English instructions would be a lifesaver. Also, has anyone tried this on the Momo8 yet? Don't want to brick mine to test it.
    I tried all of them and they are same like files posted on the Chinese Ployer internet site. English instruction have been posted in the Forum more then once. This instruction are posted in the "Finally!!! MOMO9 Android 4.0.1 ICS firmware" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoAnsar View Post
    Momo9 owners - to upgrade the firmware here seem the best summary (from miljenko, Pandawill, myself and others)

STEP 1 Download the Firmware: MOMO9 ANDROID 4.0.1 ICS with market

STEP 2 Download and install LiveSuitPack 1.07 http://freakshare.com/files/f6gye096...v1.07.rar.html

Guide:

Prepare the files
    1. Extract the firmware so you can see the image named "MOMO9C-4-Kevin"
    2. Install LiveSuitPack 1.07
    2. After running the exe go to the folder and run the application (LiveSuit.exe approx. 2mb)
    3. Browse to the folder where the image MOMO9C-4-Kevin
    4. The tablet should be off

Prepare the Momo9
    5. Whilst keep volume+ button pressed, plug it in via USB
    6. Keep pressing the volume+ button and also press the power button time for 10 times
    7. After several presses on the power button there will be a "sound" it connects as Windows recognises new USB hardware
    8. Windows 7 will install drivers automatically, in Windows XP you need to point windows to the directory where you extracted software
    9. When all the drivers are installed, the firmware will start to install automatically

Finishing the Installation
    10. There will be no sign of loading on the Momo9 - don't worry
    11. On the PC, LiveSuit shows a bar graph - it takes about 2 mins to go onto the Momo9
    12. After the yellow bar on Livesuite is completed action (about 2 mins) nothing happens.
    13. You will see an exclamation mark (using Windows 7) with no text. Click OK.
    14. Then wait a few seconds. Unplug the momo9 from the USB. You will see a green battery symbol. Ignore it. Restart the tablet manually (as normal using the on/off button).
    15. After this, you will be given two options, click start using android wizard (or something similar).

Everything should be included (Market, Navigation, Maps etc) Enjoy it!

TOTAL TIME INCLUDING DOWNLOADS 20 minutes maximum.

Yes the Momo9 instructions are posted quite clearly everywhere. The Momo8 ones however, are not. Considering how the Momo8 does not have a volume + button I'm not entirely clear how these are of any use to me. Holding down esc causes pad to turn on when usb is plugged in (without driver search, just normal boot up). Holding down menu causes driver search dialogue to pop up on windows 7 but driver installation fails.
    Last edited by tajlund; 02-25-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tajlund View Post
    Yes the Momo9 instructions are posted quite clearly everywhere. The Momo8 ones however, are not. Considering how the Momo8 does not have a volume + button I'm not entirely clear how these are of any use to me. Holding down esc causes pad to turn on when usb is plugged in (without driver search, just normal boot up). Holding down menu causes driver search dialogue to pop up on windows 7 but driver installation fails.

MOMO8
    Note that the real volume keys do not let go, press the power button 10 times the speed of about 2 times per second you can, until the computer to find new equipment, all keys can be let go

Did that, except like I said there are no volume keys on the 8.

have back botton? press back botton, press the power button 10 times the speed of about 2 times per second you can, until the computer to find new equipment, all keys can be let go
    Last edited by jarabino; 02-25-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Every time it comes up Device Driver cannot be installed.

try with drive of ruslanMG you can find it in the forum.
    Last edited by jarabino; 02-25-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast