Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doberaman View Post
    Hello
    When will be Android 4.0.3 Update for MOMO9 AllWinner Tablets ???????
    Soon

Hi,

I have upgraded momo9c to ics 4. Everything seems to be running fine except that some applications which were running before are not running now. for example "Pak tv global" was working now it is not working ( https://market.android.com/details?id=pak.tv.channels ) Can anyone help with this. thanks in advance.

No puedo hacer que el programa me tome la tablet, si alguno me da una mano...

Is there a tutorial in English to install the firmware on the momo9?

Quote Originally Posted by tonygt View Post
    Is there a tutorial in English to install the firmware on the momo9?
    Please read this post and will find it. Few of them (tutorials) are posted trough the forum.

Hi Everybody!
    I just bought yesterday a MOMO 9C with Android 4.01 - I have some doubts regarding this tablet:
    1) Does it really has 512MB of RAM? (using Android System Info it shows only 322MB)
    2) Using YOUTUBE, when I try to rotate the tablet, all the information rotate properly, only the "window" of the video doesn't rotate - Does anyone faced the same behavior?
    3) I found a new firmware on Ployer web site (MOMO9C-4.0-2012-0206/CustomizedSize:213 MB/Release Date:2012-2-8) - I tried to download it from there, but it asks to login - Does anyone knows how to register a login on PLOYER web site?
    Thanks in advance!
    Regards,
    Beto

if you can download this firmware upload it to any server please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beto-SP View Post
    Hi Everybody!
    I just bought yesterday a MOMO 9C with Android 4.01 - I have some doubts regarding this tablet:
    1) Does it really has 512MB of RAM? (using Android System Info it shows only 322MB)
    2) Using YOUTUBE, when I try to rotate the tablet, all the information rotate properly, only the "window" of the video doesn't rotate - Does anyone faced the same behavior?
    3) I found a new firmware on Ployer web site (MOMO9C-4.0-2012-0206/CustomizedSize:213 MB/Release Date:2012-2-8) - I tried to download it from there, but it asks to login - Does anyone knows how to register a login on PLOYER web site?
    Thanks in advance!
    Regards,
    Beto
    Hi Beto, welcome to the forum. About RAM issue I have same questions, but apparently MALI 400 and Android kernel are using around 200 MB of RAM. Youtube bug seems to be Youtube application error, hope that new version will resolve this rotation error.
    Login information at Ployer site it is not public, only developers and wholesalers have this kind of information, since this firmwares are custom made for other brands produced MOMO tablets (for other companies in high quantities).
    This custom made firmware from 08/02/12 is unusable since archive is damaged. As soon as they repair archive, I will post it here.

Hi Miljenko, thanks for your feedback about my questions - by the way, it is a great forum, with clear and helpful informations!
    I'm using this MOMO9C with ICS and up to now, no more problems (only the Youtube application) - I'm enjoying the experience of using this tablet.

I have the momo9 Ployer with android 2.3, I have spoken with vendors Pandawill store and they said that the Ployer momo9 works best with Android 2.3, which is not advisable to upgrade to android 4, that many applications would cease to function.
    Why do you update the android momo9 to 4?
    no sense, says the vendor that works best with android 2.3.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast