Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Hello, newb here. Well after flashing the ICS FW my capacitive buttons stopped working as did auto-rotate. Now, no matter which FW (Gingerbread) I flash they still don't work... Any ideas?

Even after "factory reset" or hardware reset ?! (It's a small hole on right side of tablet ; with a paper-clip can gently push to reset).

Quote Originally Posted by palexr View Post
    Hello, newb here. Well after flashing the ICS FW my capacitive buttons stopped working as did auto-rotate. Now, no matter which FW (Gingerbread) I flash they still don't work... Any ideas?
    Return your tablet. This should not happen. It did not happen on mine.

Does anyone here knows how to boot into Clockworkmod recovery in Gingerbread. I have tried the ICS version and it boots successfully by holding Volume-Up + Power, But it does not boot into recovery when i try it in the Gingerbread Version of Clockworkmod(using Volume-Up+Power or From Command Prompt). Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by bleachzombie View Post
    Does anyone here knows how to boot into Clockworkmod recovery in Gingerbread. I have tried the ICS version and it boots successfully by holding Volume-Up + Power, But it does not boot into recovery when i try it in the Gingerbread Version of Clockworkmod(using Volume-Up+Power or From Command Prompt). Can anyone help me?
    Hi.

CWM only works on ICS.

There's no way to boot into recovery from Gingerbread.

Glad to help.

Hi everyone,
    This seems to be a forum with very competent members. I bought two of this DFP7005/F1 and I just want to say that I'm very pleased and impressed with this tablets. Mine came with ICS 4.0.3 and rooted. But now I have some questions:

1. When you press Volume-down + Power, the tablet boots into a recovery mode with 20 options. But all is in Chinese, does anyone know what these options are?
    2. When you press Volume-Up + Power, the tablet boots up and the screen shows the poor Andriod on his back with belly open and a triangle with a exclamation mark. The same happens when I choose a factory restore.

The reason I want to do a factory restore is that I played with BackTrack, and somehow all the internal memory is used up. I can't install any apps because there is no available memory. When I check the system/storage it shows 0.00B of total space. So since the factory reset did not freed up the memory, I guess my next option is to flash the tablet. Or is there another way to access the internal memory. My tablet is rooted, but I ‘cant install any apps :-(. There might be an option in recovery mode, but I don't read Chinese.

Hope someone can help me and thanks for a great forum.

NikoRulez Try to reinstall firmware. It is not hard. But I am not sure about your tablet. What means DFP7005? I know that Panda sells only original LingYun devices. So, if your device from another shop then some incompatibilities with original firmware might be.

Hi,
    I bought my tablets from a seller on AliExpress and its model number is DFP7005 running kernel version 3.0.8+shen@compiler #1, build number 20120414-F1.0.6.1. But if I check info on File Expert I get:
    BOARD: crane
    BRAND: Broncho
    Device: crane-a710
    ID: IML74K
    So it’s a710 tablet. Anyhow I flashed it with F1(A10)4.0 Updated firmware 20120414, I used PhoenixUSBPro and the supplied USB drivers. And it was a walk in the park to flash it. The tablet now works just like it used to, no problem. This forum contains all the information you need to flash this tablet. Thanks a lot for good help.

Good day, my tablet is the next model:
    DFP7005 with android 4.0.3 kernel version 3.0.8+ shen@compiler #1 build number DFP7005_0.5.5-r167_20120406.
    My problem is the following:
    I was installing some apps from market (Titanium Backup), when the tablet reset, now every time the battery is depleted and recharged, it turn back on to reset factory default, and i can't install any app. When it arrived it had 1GB free in internal memory, now it shows zero free memory with 80mb installed. I tried to reset the tablet pressing vol+ and power, it started the process but suddenly it shows a fallen dead android wit a red triangle with a black admiration mark, it reboot itself and i am back to square one.
    I was reading about the same problem with a similar model and was solved by rewriting the firmware with an iso file, but it's not the same as mine, so i'm afraid it will kill my tablet more if i update the firmware. Can you help me. Thanks.
    Last edited by sutam1; 05-09-2012 at 06:18 AM.

Panda Junior
    I also looking for the update of my Nintendo 3DS but unable to find proper website to update it. Thanks for sharing Firmware 2.3.4 update for LY-F1 and information regarding this update in this thread. It will really help me to easily update my device.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast