A year ago i have bought from ebay a 7'' Apad .
From the first time i was dissapointed from the APad and i left it after a couple of days....
Yesterday i decide to look at my Apad again.
I notice that i could not download many applications from Android market ( i get the message that my internet connection was interupted , but it wasnt!! ) , and i could not view Youtube videos.
Also the .avi files were at "slow motion"
So i decide to upgrafe the firmware of my Apad
There begun all the problems.....
First i have to say that the only thing i know about my apad is the description " 7" Touch Screen MID Tablet Android 2.0 Camera Wifi Apad " . the ebay seller is no longer active so i cannot fount the exact model.
I try to upgrade it without knowing the model and as you can easily imagine the Apad is not working now.
i have try many firmwares but i until now i cannot found something to make it work again.
I will give you all the informations i know in case they are helpful for you :
1. the light of the charging state is RED
2. it works with 9V power
3.i can install only the firmawares that are in a singel forlder with the name "script"
4. With some firmwares the Apad is alive but until now i cannot operate the touch screen so nothing happens. I can only watch it !!
5. With the factory firmware i had to press the "menu" button to unlock the screen.
6. I have also a usb keybord. the Apad don't have usb port but i use an adapter with 2 usb ports an 1 ethernet.
7. I remember that when the Apad start to load i read a kernel with many digits and the word "dirty" at the end
8. I think i was Android 1.6
9. With some firmwares ( like EKEN M009 for example) i get the message not find UDisk ( /dev/sda )
So after those few infos does anybody know something to help me and bring back to life my Apad??
Thank you in advance for your answers
This is how my Apad looks ( i found the photo on the net... )