Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Hi. somebody can tell where located batterystats.bin on zixoon firmware? Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by miljenko View Post
    If your Wopad V7 is resistive, this firmware is the best until now. Everything works perfect, no more sleep bug and skype colors are normal. I'm talking about latest firmware posted by me.
    The Wopad V7 is a resistive screen.

Can upload a pic or post system info after this firmware rom is installed. I haven't seen this posted yet.

Also what is the name of the rom file you used (file name). This forum has had many different links posted to download firmware.
    Last edited by sonofagun2012; 12-15-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun2012 View Post
    The Wopad V7 is a resistive screen.

Can upload a pic or post system info after this firmware rom is installed. I haven't seen this posted yet.

Also what is the name of the rom file you used (file name). This forum has had many different links posted to download firmware.
    Right firmware is posted by me in this post http://www.pandawillforum.com/showth...-2.3-MOMO-1000

File name of this new firmware (branded as Zixoon) is "Zixoon_v78_resistive_v1129.rar"

If you need some specific screen shots just tell me and I will create the. Later on I will make general photos of the firmware.

@ miljenko Did you try the firmware with the file name "firmware for MOMO 1000 705_1010" ?
    Is the "Zixoon_v78_resistive_v1129.rar" a custom rom or stock?
    Thank you.

Yes I tried every firmware found around and this Zoxoon is the best until now. Most of the problems from the last firmwares are solved, like: tablet not waking from long sleep, skype video colors, battery life improved and no chinese software included. Well draining battery during sleep is kinda improved, mainly depends what you have been using before put tablet to sleep. Sometimes it keeps battery well, sometimes not!!!

Since Android 4.0 is announced for almost every Cortex A8 processor, we can only wait for good news.

Only down-back of Zixoon firmware is that root is not easy to achieve.

"Zixoon_v78_resistive_v1129.rar" it is a stock rom.

Wopad has released a firmware for a Wopad V7+ (Capacitive touchscreen).
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2FV3UUTH

@miljenko I tried to update with the zixoon firmware today and I had 3 error messages before it started. I guess no update for me
    Last edited by sonofagun2012; 12-18-2011 at 03:28 AM.

why do I unzip the file then nothing at all

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567