Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by omarof View Post
    are u sure about i can't upgrade to android 2.3 if yes why ?
    i have a problem in new skype (video) that's when i've sign in the message came out " if u want sign is again or exit "
    The information we got from the manufacturer is that it can not be upgraded to Android by this firmware.

  2. #12
    Thank you so much for posting this firmware. I had tried upgrading my MID V7 to uberoid, but the various options would either not boot or the touchscreen wouldn't work.

    This firmware brought my tablet back to life and working properly.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmillsnun View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this firmware. I had tried upgrading my MID V7 to uberoid, but the various options would either not boot or the touchscreen wouldn't work.

    This firmware brought my tablet back to life and working properly.

    Great to hear that.

  4. #14

    Eken M009s dual touch support

    [QUOTE=pandawill;37292]]

    This firmware version is 1.5.3, for android 2.2 black Eken M009s and silver m009s supporting dual touch. Please check your tablet support single or dual touch first.

    ----

    How do I check my tablet to see if it supports single or dual touch?

  5. #15
    [QUOTE=tlk23;38450]
    Quote Originally Posted by pandawill View Post
    ]

    This firmware version is 1.5.3, for android 2.2 black Eken M009s and silver m009s supporting dual touch. Please check your tablet support single or dual touch first.

    ----

    How do I check my tablet to see if it supports single or dual touch?

    The firmware is for sku10202 and sku10230 on pandawill.com.

  6. #16
    [QUOTE=Noodles;38480]
    Quote Originally Posted by tlk23 View Post


    The firmware is for sku10202 and sku10230 on pandawill.com.
    Thanks for the reply.

    I have sku10230 (Black M009s). I tried the 1.5.3 dual-touch firmware and it did not work. The firmware flashed OK, but the touch screen no longer worked. Flashing back to 1.5.2 single-touch from the Eken site go my tablet working again.

    Perhaps the 1.5.3 dual-touch firmware is for sku10391 .

  7. #17
    [QUOTE=tlk23;38515]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post

    Thanks for the reply.

    I have sku10230 (Black M009s). I tried the 1.5.3 dual-touch firmware and it did not work. The firmware flashed OK, but the touch screen no longer worked. Flashing back to 1.5.2 single-touch from the Eken site go my tablet working again.

    Perhaps the 1.5.3 dual-touch firmware is for sku10391 .
    No, this is not for sku10391. It is for Eken M009s

  8. #18
    Yeah same problem here when i tried, it worked but no touchpad.

    However speaking to pandwill, when I tried the firmware from here:

    http://www.pandawillforum.com/showth...or-the-Tablets


    using:

    1. firmware for eken M009S sku10202, sku10230, sku10374http://www.pandawillforum.com/viewth...extra=page%3D1


    this version did not work for me. the flashing freezes at the start leaving the "WM8650 andoroid2.2 upgrading"

    so now I am left with a dead m009,

    any ideas??

    My feeling is that the firmware on pandawill has a litlte bug...



  9. #19
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shenzhen, China
    Posts
    6,833
    Blog Entries
    31
    I am not sure it can be upgraded to android 2.3 now. But so far, no android 2.3 firmware has released.
    it said it needs the above 1Ghz CPU to running skype (video). So i doubt it is the hardware problem to cause you couldn't use skype.

  10. #20


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •