Just wanna share, my 3G modem, Huawei E160 can work properly with G10, browsing experience is the same as in my PC. I have G10 4GB with firmware #375.
The problem is that the G10 is configured as a slave usb not master, in short G10 usb pot is configured for OTG not usb host. We have to reconfigure G10 usb port to be a usb host. Tested with 3G modem, usb mouse and usb flash disk.
1. Rooted my device with Z4Root
2. Use Terminal Emulator
These are my steps:
1. Root your device, I use Z4Root. You can see http://www.pandawillforum.com/redire...832&pid=17072.
2. Run Terminal Emulator
3. Type: su
4. Type: echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/dwc_otg.0/setmode
5. Plug your device to G10 close to the power port. You can plug other device too after step 4, 3G modem, mouse, usb drive, GPS, etc. Give it a try, post your result here .
6. 3G modem led flashing, device powered, it should work.
7. Type: dmesg (in Terminal Emulator to check your connected device)
To connect to internet using modem, you need to run pppd command in terminal emulator.
See thread from pirate_: http://www.pandawillforum.com/viewth...extra=page%3D4
To reconfigure G10 usb port as OTG use this command: echo 2 > /sys/devices/platform/dwc_otg.0/setmode
PS: 3G Dongle for G10 from pandawill still can not work, detected, but modem hang up when i see the pppd log. So, I really do not recommend to buy !!!.