Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Download New Android Market (.apk) For Android 2.2, 2.1 and Prev Versions

Post Last Edit by kashifmahmood at 2011-8-13 00:50

1. Android Market For Android 2.2/2.3/2.4/3.0/3.1 Phones/Tablets [Download] 1.76MB
    2. Android Market For Android 2.1/2.0/1.6/1.5 and lower Phones/Tablets [Download] 2.02MB

Both the versions are unzipped versions (i.e Android Market.apk files) and you can directly download them onto your SD card or from your phones and tablets browsers.

I am not having any luck with the new Android market on my G10 running a lower firmware version (#225). I recommend you download and save these both versions for the rainy days before you try to installed any firmware updates

I have just installed your pre-froyo market on #301 and it works just fine. Indeed it has revamped sleeker looks. The only drawback is that it breaks Fast Web Install from AppBrain, otherwise it's OK.

Thank you for sharing this, kashifmahmood!{:3_48:}

Hello, will this apk work on a Herotab M10 (Android 2.2) with no Android Market preinstalled?

Many thanks!

Go ahead and install, only then you will be able to know, if cannot be installed, it will give you the message unable to install app and thats it !

Good luck !

Reply 6# [i]kashifmahmood

Many thanks, kashifmahmood. I will try and let you know when I receive the tablet!

KR!

will this work on the gpad g10 2.3

This android market is for Android 2.2, 2.1 and Prev Versions. You need to check your gpad g10.
    gpad g10 2.3, I am afraid you can not use it.

Hi,

Can you tell me direct link to download for tablet 2,1 Android ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast