what you need:
1. SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject (find in the rom)
2. USB VCOM Driver(find in the rom)
3. a win xp 32bit pc
4. GB 5pin-USB cable (No.31-028916)
I/O interface of the usb cable insert to phone, the usb interface to PC.
Install the driver:
Take down and install the battery back , then connect it to PC via usb cable. The PC will detect a new device, follow the wizard and browse the computer for the driver to install it.
After installation, check in the device manager for COM port (COM33).
1. Double click and run the , choose
2. Click ---, select
3. Click , select “ MT6575_Android_scatter ”,
4. Check the channel, if COM33 is not in the following channel , pls close the software, then open
the file "SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.ini" , find the [Ports] row, change "Channel0=3" to "Channel0=33". then open the software,
5. Click Sel All，Starl all
6. when it shows following tips, take down the battery and insert back, connect the phone to PC with USB cable, start downloading:
7. Finish downloading:
If this is your first time download them, it will ask to install the driver again (same method as before)after the first download finished.
PS: This method is not tried by myself.
Any advice and easier ways are welcome.