Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.

Exclamation Flashed a wrong CWM recovery. Stuck on bootloop. CHUWI V7 Tablet

Hello people,

My tablet is supposedly an import from China with the manufacturing name as Chuwi v7 nuclear and rebranded in our country by a company named Milagrow as TabTop 7.16. It has the following specs:

Product link - http://www.milagrowhumantech.com/tab...p-7-16-8gb-pro
    1.2 GHz, ARM Cortex A8
    512 DDR3
    Dual Mali - 400 MP
    My problem is that I successfully rooted the tablet. And I haven't touched the firmware yet. Since the stock rom wasn't good enough, I went ahead with attempting to find a suitable CWM (Clockworkmod recovery). Turns I couldn't find a compatible version with my tablet, but I went ahead and tried some others. In this processes I flashed an incorrect CWM, the tablet is now stuck at the android boot logo.

Any pointers on how I could fix this?

Good day

Do you know the version of your V7?
    here is chuwi v7 speed version, click "下载" to download, if it is this version.

Quote Originally Posted by CarriePW View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I remember the device name was chuwi v7 nuclear Anyhow, can I try the one you shared? I checked the specs of the devices that are chuwi v7 speed versions, and their hardware configuration is much different - superior than mine. Only the A8 Cortex processor and Dual Mali 400 GPU remains common, but rest of the specs (like RAM, display resolution, HD capacity) are higher in the Chuwi v7 speed tablets than the one I have. Yet, should I give it a go? And what would be the steps to do so?

Also, I can't access the bootloader either. It just won't proceed anywhere from the very first screen.
    Last edited by sabergeek; 12-27-2012 at 07:28 AM.

How about this one: V7_A10_2012-4-6.rar ?
    (Download from my 115 account: 13510925975, password : carrie581520)

Okay, i'll try that. But, is there any guide to how can I flash this? For now ADB isn't working. I can't access the bootloader. How do I flash this?

Hi! Sorry I forgot tell you the guide.
    pls refer to this thread.
    the rkbacthtool is in the fimware package,
    I want to add that you can change the language to English via the button "语言" on the left bottom of the rkbactchtool.

I have the same problem but my brother didn't root the tab before installing cwm now I'm stuck in cwm loop and flash any firmware,any suggestions?