Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This procedure looks like it's for MTK6577 phones running Ice Cream Sandwich. I just got an IPAI I7100 MTK6577 5.5" running 4.1.9 Jelly Bean and cannot root it with this ADB. The drivers work ok on XP and Win 7, but that's about it. I found one site that says the MTK6577 phones running Jelly Bean are not rootable, but I kinda find that hard to believe, If anyone can find the correct ADB download for Jelly Bean phones using this chipset, let me know. I'll respond if I find something too. Thanks.

Star n9770

12 heures de recherches... et enfin votre astuce !!

STAR N9770 rooter sans problème...

Very thank you

You are the master!!!! Yeeeeaaaaa - finally got my MTK6577 ING100 rooted and it was so so easy!

Thank You!

Cool

Hi thank you it work perfect on my 1 X MTK6577

Worked perfect at my THL W3+, thanks!
    http://greenavis.com/
    -Johan Portman

Hello, I am a happy owner of a goophone i5, I'm trying to have root permissions by following your guide, but coming in second. Download the Rooting tool. (see attachment) I type 1 and hit send scans to the point where it asks me restore, but not beyond, the goophone I restore full display why? help!!

not working on thl w8 mtk6589.....

work very well on F9300 MTK 6577

thanks a lot for this tutorial and ur work in general !! great job !! and thanks to Mr. Pavel who gave me the link to this forum. im happy now with my MediaTek Dual-Core Xiaomi Mi2 hehe

Hi all, this forum thread was scrapped directly from http://gleescape.com/?p=1466. I would appreciate if the Administrator would give the credit to the gleescape website and refer to the web page instead of replicating it here. Please respect the hard work others have put in to create the tutorial. Appreciate it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast