Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pipo M3

Pipo M3

Pipo M3 adopts the Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 dual core processor, runs Android 4.1, features 10.1 Inch, IPS capacitive 10-point touch screen, 1200*800 pixels display. The M3 has 1GB RAM, 16GB storage memory, support MicroSD card can max up to 32GB, Built in dual cameras, 2.0MP Front Camera and 5.0MP Back Camera, can support vidao call via QQ, MSN, SKYPE etc., support Wifi, 1080P HDMI output and TV-OUT, HDMI functions. Built in Wifi. It also powered by 7000mAh lion battery, has about 6-8 hours battery life. The Pipo M3 also built in Dual speaker, support stereo output.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JackieHaley View Post
    Pipo M3 adopts the Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 dual core processor, runs Android 4.1, features 10.1 Inch, IPS capacitive 10-point touch screen, 1200*800 pixels display. The M3 has 1GB RAM, 16GB storage memory, support MicroSD card can max up to 32GB, Built in dual cameras, 2.0MP Front Camera and 5.0MP Back Camera, can support vidao call via QQ, MSN, SKYPE etc., support Wifi, 1080P HDMI output and TV-OUT, HDMI functions. Built in Wifi. It also powered by 7000mAh lion battery, has about 6-8 hours battery life. The Pipo M3 also built in Dual speaker, support stereo output.

How about some more information with regard to the 3G capability:

Is its 3G capability unlocked?

Does it accomodate dual (2) SIM cards?

Is it set up for 3G GSM/WCDMA or only 3G GSM networks?

Where is/are the SIM slot or slots located on the tablet?

What SIM card is used, Regular or Micro SIM?

With the above questions answered, I can then make a better buy decision.

SORRY! we don't have M3 3g version.
    but we have M2 3G, it is similar with M3 3G. it is 9.7".

3G unlocked
    1 sim card
    set up for 3g WCDMA
    Micro sim used

Hi. I am very interested in the PIPO M3, but I have some questions:

1) I've heard the CPU speed is very limited, causing v slow operation, even crashing; this is apparently because of the firmware shipping with the M3. Has this firmware issue been resolved on the latest M3 units? Are they now getting the same AnTuTu performance ratings as the M1, which has the exact same processing hardware? Your site says: M1 performance is 7861, M3 is 6262

2) do you currently have stock of the M3 and how long are current shipping times to the UK?

3) how does the warranty work, if my tablet develops a problem - especially since I am far away from you in the UK?

4) how does the returns policy work if I receive a faulty/ damaged unit (and, again, I am far away in the UK)?

Your help appreciated.

Also, is there an additional import duty to pay for UK customers? I have heard some customers are asked to pay import duty when buying from you, is this true?

Hi welcome to the forum!
    1) the latest firmware for PIPO M3 is released on Oct.11th. I am not sure which fimware you mean that is shipped with the M3. If we get the M3 with 1011 firmware,we will test it for the antutu score.
    2)Temporarily no stock. our purchaser is confirming with the manufacturer .
    3) product warranty of pandawill
    4) return policy of pandawill

5) import duty . It depends on UK Customs.

You could read the help on our website for more info.

JUst want to ask can we make calls and send sms.... or d sim is for only internet purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankit Chauhan View Post
    JUst want to ask can we make calls and send sms.... or d sim is for only internet purpose.
    hi! pipo m3 3g version can make calls and send sms.
    And now we have pipo m3 3g version

Does the pipo M3 3G has GPS???

Sorry! It has no GPS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast