Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 171
  1. #1

    Cool ROM ICS 4.0.4 version 1.1.1 Seby for LY-F1/Alldro Speed - 30.12.2012

    Before the JB release for LY-F1, we have an update to 4.0.4 with system partion of 384MB

    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1...1.0.3.7z_links

    Install with livesuit and format (It may ask to do a factory reset anyway).

    Like in my other ROM's, CWM Recovery is already installed, novotools, superuser, etc.

    If you install this ROM and then want CM10 you will need to install the 6.10.2012 update for CM10 (others don't work).


    UPDATE 30.12.2012 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/U...1.1.1.7z_links

    On first start you may have fullscreen mode activated (no statusbar), go to apps and tap ToogleBar to activate smartscreen mode!
    Last edited by djsebyss; 12-30-2012 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Lapsetur; 10-07-2012 at 06:18 PM.

  3. #3
    First I installed the official Rom but the buttons did not work. Very stange I did not figure out why they did not work.

    Then I installed your Rom and now the buttons are working. Why on Original Rom the buttons don't work.

    Can you change the tablet type. With "A10" name some softs that I usued before now say it does not support this tablet

  4. #4
    On my ly-f1 works buttons both official and Seby's rom.
    Now I use Seby's rom. Everything it's ok, but:
    - the wifi is not very stable
    - I had 2 restarts without reason
    - the charging via usb is not stable when the tablet is open
    - there is the problem with touch sounds, like CM9/10

    I hope the JB will be better!

  5. #5
    wow

    this is a new update????Seby thank u??
    do u have tested before??its good???

    inside i have your 3.05.2012....i install this with livesuit...but have u changed the internal memory with exsternal???(the same file vold.....)XD

    thnks

    but i dont have understan like install the cm10....!!!bye

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by martius View Post
    wow

    this is a new update????Seby thank u??
    do u have tested before??its good???

    inside i have your 3.05.2012....i install this with livesuit...but have u changed the internal memory with exsternal???(the same file vold.....)XD

    thnks

    but i dont have understan like install the cm10....!!!bye
    Download the file to your Pc. Extract the file and copy to your tablet SD. Copy vold.fstab from your tablet SD and paste to root/etc (overwrite). Check if the permissions are right.

    Reset the tablet and voila external SD now turns to internal SD
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsetur View Post
    Download the file to your Pc. Extract the file and copy to your tablet SD. Copy vold.fstab from your tablet SD and paste to root/etc (overwrite). Check if the permissions are right.

    Reset the tablet and voila external SD now turns to internal SD

    perfect....today i ll make it...thanks

  8. #8
    Dear Sebyss when they announce JB 4.1.1 and when you modify the rom please make sure it has full market access. On build.pro A10 or MID does not have full market support.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsetur View Post
    Dear Sebyss when they announce JB 4.1.1 and when you modify the rom please make sure it has full market access. On build.pro A10 or MID does not have full market support.
    This old issue again.

    The issue is not with the build.prop.

    When you register your device with the google play store, it uses the features as defined in /system/etc/permissions/tablet_core_hardware.xml

    Ensure that file has the following :

    <feature name="android.hardware.location.provider" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.wifi" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.camera.front" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.camera.autofocus" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.location.gps" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.bluetooth" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.camera" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.location" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.location.network" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.sensor.compass" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.sensor.accelerometer" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.touchscreen" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.dist inct" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.microphone" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.screen.portrait" />
    <feature name="android.hardware.screen.landscape" />

    If it does not, then you've associated your device with google play and they've decided that your device is lacking in features to access particular apps.

    When you then first register your device with google play, the above will be used to decide what apps your device has access to . Unfortunately, this info is only processed the first time you setup the device against your google play account, therefore a factory reset / full format is required to get back to that state .

    After you factory reset / flash with format, modify tablet_core_hardware.xml as above , reboot your device, then register it with the play store for the first time with your account and you will have access to more apps.

    Sebyss - is this not something you can do in your Custom ROMS ? I reflashed an A710 that I bought for my dad just now with one of your older ROMS and I had to modify this XML file to gain full Market access.
    Last edited by w_n_s; 10-12-2012 at 02:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsetur View Post
    First I installed the official Rom but the buttons did not work. Very stange I did not figure out why they did not work.

    Then I installed your Rom and now the buttons are working. Why on Original Rom the buttons don't work.

    Can you change the tablet type. With "A10" name some softs that I usued before now say it does not support this tablet
    The "Official ROM" you installed must not have been the official ROM for your Tablet. The Custom ROM done by Seby must have been based on the Official ROM that is for your tablet, which is why the buttons now work.

    I've posted about this before. A lot of these chinese tablets are based on the same hardware with slight differences. Some ROM images from one brand will work ok on another, but you'll find things not working such as the buttons.

    Again, changing the name of the device in the build prop will not give you access to more apps in the appstore. You need to see my post above. Access to apps is defined by the features Google Play thinks your device has. e.g. Facebook / Google Maps etc... look for things like Telephony / GPS features. They don't simply look at the name of the device anymore.

    I know this because I have written android apps, i've spoken to others who have written android apps and I have actually tested it myself . This is the way it works now.

    If Sebyss Custom Roms do not have the XML as I have defined above in /system/etc/permissions/tablet_core_hardware.xml , you will NOT get access to a lot of apps in the play store.
    Last edited by w_n_s; 10-12-2012 at 02:56 PM.


 
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •