Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello! I have several big problems with Yeahpad A13. Programs are closing and device is rebooting suddenly. Soft and hard reset were of no help for me. So, Dear Pandawill team and administration would You be so kind to ask the manufacturer of this device to share properly working and normal (without bugs) firmware with customers. We (customers of this device) have a right to ask for support but this Yeahpad team don't even has a website!
    Otherwise, I will use my right to turn the device back and demand my money back. Furthermore, I will use all my possibilities and skills to organize counter-advertising and black PR for the manufacturer of Yeahpad A13 and Pandawill.
    Hope You will connect the Yeahpad team soon and get working firmware.
    Yours, Lex Cygnet.

I bought an yeahpad a13 too... not arrived yet.... I hope that this tablet was a exception and PW solve your problem
    I have similar problem with a ICO ICOU7, I was a dumb and not checked the "community" that support those tablets and both of those tablets are non existent on all the www. I updated the ICOU7 to a recomended firmware on pandawillforum and before that the tablet is a thin brick

I will keep tring to contact PW and require a method to update to a WORKING firmware, see what they can do, I can wait 2/3 month for a new firmware/recover to exists if needed, but if PW not reply and try to resolve our problems with factory defective firmwares, I will resend the tablet and request a full refund if possible to buy another more supported tablet. (if needed putting a paypal recclaim to seller if they not ear my request) on ICOU7 and will not receive the yeapad to automatically turn back to PW that tablet....

in your case. I not known if yeahpad A13 have a recover mode, if that exist can do a clear / wipe to see if the tablet becomes stable, otherwise reflash... otherwise send to PW mails and recclaim for a bad manufactured product...

Quote Originally Posted by metalpower View Post
    I bought an yeahpad a13 too... not arrived yet.... I hope that this tablet was a exception and PW solve your problem
    I have similar problem with a ICO ICOU7, I was a dumb and not checked the "community" that support those tablets and both of those tablets are non existent on all the www. I updated the ICOU7 to a recomended firmware on pandawillforum and before that the tablet is a thin brick

I will keep tring to contact PW and require a method to update to a WORKING firmware, see what they can do, I can wait 2/3 month for a new firmware/recover to exists if needed, but if PW not reply and try to resolve our problems with factory defective firmwares, I will resend the tablet and request a full refund if possible to buy another more supported tablet. (if needed putting a paypal recclaim to seller if they not ear my request) on ICOU7 and will not receive the yeapad to automatically turn back to PW that tablet....

in your case. I not known if yeahpad A13 have a recover mode, if that exist can do a clear / wipe to see if the tablet becomes stable, otherwise reflash... otherwise send to PW mails and recclaim for a bad manufactured product...

hi you can get most of the a13 a/b firmwares from inside 4ndroid they have dual cam firmwares and cover most a13 devices

here is the link

www.inside4ndroid.tk
    www.insideforums.tk

Help please! I can not find the firmware on
    A13 q88d v1.1
    8Gb RAM
    Zeitac ZET6221WMA
    thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12