This firmware is for ThL W1 sku35081, sku35093 & sku35103.
**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**
Please check the device model number in the setting>about device> model number. The version of the firmware must be higher than model number.
1. Extract the following files:
C、USB VCOM Driver.zip
1. find the icon flash tool in the file SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1206.01. Double click it and then click Scatter loading..
2. Find file ThL.V9.120409.AD2.3.6.V1.QHDC.CN.COM.4P4 and choose（MT6575_Android_scatter）
3. Don't connect the cell phone to PC until complete the step 1 and 2. Turn off the cell phone and connect it to PC. Install the driver following the instruction.
4. Choose the option "Choose to search for the best driver in these locations" and cancel the option "Search removable media". Click the browse button to choose the driver for the cell phone.
5.Click the button , hold and press the volume up key. Not to release the two keys until the flash tool window shows the red bar. If no red bar shows, please click the Stop button in the error box. Disconnect the USB cable from cell phone. Remove the battery and put it into the phone again. And click the button "Download" again. Do the above steps again.)
6. Click OK. The update is done.
7. Plug out the USB cable and remove the battery from the cell phone. Put the battery into the cell phone and reboot it. It will take about 3 to 4 minutes for the first time.