This is my first port from Quarx's CM9 build for A10.
>>Download<< the zip, put it on sdcard and enter CWM Recovery:
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Install zip from sdcard
Bugs/not working :
If you have problems with the 3 capacitive buttons use this UPDATE.
I need some help to solve the bugs so if everyone knows how to do this feel free to contact me or directly upload the modified work and post here the likns.
IMPORTANT : CM9 will not work if you have stock ROM installed...
UPDATE 23.05.2012 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/H...edv3.zip_links
- camera app works, tested also GTalk videochat.
- usb charging via pc works
- wifi stays awake when tablet is in standby (if you set that from wifi advanced settings)
UPDATE 24.05.2012 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/Y...edv4.zip_links
- based on latest nightly by Quarx
- bug fixes.
UPDATE 26.05.2012 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/H...v512.zip_links
- new kernel_ and an old bug : DON'T set brightness too low, your display will go black
- shows 512 MB RAM
- processor at 1,2 GHz.
- if you already have CM9, wipe data/factory is not necessary.
UPDATE 28.05 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0...edv6.zip_links
- fixed some bugs including clock & alarm
- maybe 3G... (I don't have 3G modem to test)
UPDATE 01.06 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/W...edv7.zip_links
-new nightly - new port
New port from Christian Troy's build : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0...9_v8.zip_links
- more info about his CM9 >> here <<
Update 09.06 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/X...9_v9.zip_links
- some bug fixes on 7.06 port
UPDATE 12.06 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/X..._v10.zip_links
- back to Quarx's build, it's more stable
- crt screen off animation
UPDATE 24.06 : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/S..._v12.zip_links
- added smartassv2 governor on Quarx's build
- default or special coordinate system for accelerometer