Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi, I have a tablet eken t01, I wonder if it is better Android 4.0.3 or 4.0.4? regarding the duration of the battery? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jheysonamc View Post
    Hi, I have a tablet eken t01, I wonder if it is better Android 4.0.3 or 4.0.4? regarding the duration of the battery? Thanks
    It is almost the same. The new 4.1 Jelly bean will have more differences.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanoid View Post
    Hi, Ruslan thank you I already manage.Actualy it is easy if I read carefuly tha instructions.Ruslan, do you hava idea how to manage the keyboard problem of that T10?Maybe you already heare about that.When tha T10 is on charger the keyboard get crazy.I mean when I pres "a" the keyboard repeat and pres "uhuferh" it is terabble.I tried different firmwares but still have that problem.Please, help!

Thank you
    It is hardware issue caused by cheap non-stabilized charger. The good stabilized charger will not affect at touchscreen.

Hello, greetings from Romania, Ive bought a "Ekent T01A" ( in my country its called differently but it`s still a Eken) a few weeks ago an i think its absolutely amazing, i was wandering if theres a patch for it so i can connect my usb modem, a ZTE MF110, they say the devices are compatible but i can`t seem to get it to work. If I install "market enabler/ G-sensor" update will it bring any improvements?, even though I don't have any problems.

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12