Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Android 4.0.3 JetROM for AllWinner A10 tablets 3/30 update

JetRom is a custom rom made by Jetter and adds great functions compared with the stock firmware like WhatsApp, Viber, Flash Player and Android Market by default.
    The repository for updates and downloads is in chinese here: http://5i01.com/topicdetail.php?f=605&t=2579581. I tranlated it into English. Hope it will help.
    Thanks to member epilif09 offered the information in this thread. Thank Jetter of course.
    .................................................. ..............................................

<preface>
    firstly, thanks for you like the JetROM 2.3.4. After so many A10 tablets ate Ice cream sandwich, the old JetROM cannot meet the needs any more. I pulished an article about gapps for android 4.0.1 version in the early time this year, but android 4.0.3 version is much more stable than other ICS version now. However, if apply it directly, it will have some bugs.So i made this cusom android 4.0.3 JetROM after testing many gapps version and adding some common-used software into it.

<content>
    The latest 4.0.3 JetROM contains:
    1. Google Account syn
    2. Gmail sync
    3. calendar sync
    4. contact sync
    5. brower sysnc
    6.Google Gallery sync
    7. have adobe flash player
    8. Google Map
    9. Facebook
    10. Youtube tablet
    11. ASUS SuperNote
    12. the ICS native music player
    13. Opera mobile browser
    14. Mobo player
    15. ComicBriks online comic
    16. PPS Pad version
    17. PPTV Pad version
    18. Chinese eBook reader(supports reading from the files)
    19. fast figure browser
    20. news meteo rological widget
    21. the HD widget high-quality meteorological clock
    22. Root Explorer
    23. TetherGPS sharing software(android phones must comply with GPS can share wifi hotspot)
    24. GPS testPlus

Some models of tablets have more:
    25. WGS office
    26. SmartQ PDF reader
    27. Viber
    28. WhatsApp
    29. LINE
    30. security Bunny evaluation (antutu)
    31. the master of CPU

There are problems:
    Google Wifi can be only used in Google Map on some models.

<ROM>
    preparation:
    * please prepare MicroSD(TF) card, 2G, and format into FAT or FAT32 format.
    * your computer to be already installed ADB driver (for example, do not understand, please refer to a 2.3.4 version A10 series flash teaching steps 14-24)

Download:
    1. A10 Series Tablet the CM Recovery (Simplified Chinese version, including the ADB USB Driver): download .. to unlock the spare (3/19 update, the Drive with Windows 7 and XP)

2. original 4.0.3 firmware , download their own : since each the original download. (2.3.4 flash 4.0.3 version JetROM of words they have to flash once a 4.0.3 firmware job), flash machine, please refer to my other a 2.3.4 version of the A10 Series flash teaching 1-13 steps)

3. A10, flat flash program: LiveSuit 1.09 download

4. the label A10 plate use of JetROM of:

*Hapad X10 V2 (3/21 update) : (2 files, with full download, open in which a decompression can be)
    file 1 , file 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v0.9, 2nd Edition , the use of 0317 edition gapps, Google Wifi positioning can only be used in Google Map, v0.8 (inclusive) before the machine flash version must be heavy flash once v0.9 of the firmware because otherwise touch will fail (do not want to re-flash The firmware can flash below the V3 version)

* Hapad X10 v3, (3/21 update) : (2 files with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    file 1 , file 2
    Description: 0312_v3 version and 0312 version is exactly the same, but it can be in v0.8 (inclusive) before the machine directly to the flash, do not need to paint the v0.9 version of the firmware, convenient flash is not in v0.9 firmware greatly their use . 

*ICOO D70W: (3/30 update) : (2 files, with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    File 1 , File 2
    Description: the Android 4.0.3 v1.0, Google Wifi positioning can only be Google Map use, please use LiveSuit flash official 1.0 firmware (base package) s not the first flash version 1.0 firmware right of the three touch keys will become invalid (little effect)

* Aino Novo7 Advanced: http://www.sendspace.com/file/55vjrn
    Description: Android 4.0.3

* Aino Novo7 Elf: about to re-upload
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v0.9

* Aino Novo7 Aurora update (4/1) : (2 files, with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    file 1 , file 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v1.1, JetROM 0329, Google the Wifi The Positioning normal use, first flash with LiveSuit official 1.0 firmware (base package) .

* ICOO D90W: being tested, ready to upload
    notes: Android 4.0.3 v0.9, Google Wifi positioning can only be used in Google Map

*E S11 (4/1 update) : (2 files, with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    File 1 , File 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v1.0 JetROM 0 326,, Google the Wifi positioning only in Google Map, please flash with LiveSuit official 1.0 firmware (base package) .

* Teclast P85 (3/22 update) : (2 files, with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    File 1 , File 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 version unknown (Taipower write 1.0), Google Wifi positioning can only be used in the Google Map, Taipower has changed a lot of system settings the change build.prop like nothing the role of language built-in English only, so I put a language setup program can be changed.

* Onda Vi40 elite (V1) : about to re-upload

* Onda Vi40 Elite (V3) (3/26) : (2 files, with full download, open in which a decompression can be)
    file 1 , file 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v1.0 JetROM 0308, Google Wifi positioning normal use, first flash with LiveSuit official 1.0 firmware (base package) .

* Onda Vi30 luxury (V1/V2) (3/21 update) : (2 files, with full download, open where a decompression can be)
    file 1 , file 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v1. the 0 JetROM 0313, Google Wifi positioning normal use, first flash with LiveSuit official 1.0 firmware (base package) .

* Onda Vi10 Elite (4/1 Update) : (2 files, with full download, open one of the decompression can be)
    File 1 , File 2
    Description: Android 4.0.3 v1.0 JetROM 0307,Google Wifi The Positioning normal use, first flash with LiveSuit official 1.0 firmware (base package) .

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Unlock the compressed file to the root directory of the MicroSD card (be sure to put the root directory, please do not change the compressed file path and name, otherwise can not flash) after the COPY, then the TF card into the machine.
    Example: I put the X10 unlock after .. onto the TF card (as shown below)
    / clockworkmod/backup/X10_4.0.39.JetROM_0312 (there are 6 files)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobile01-1a0b866c7cdd1a1375ad73df146ea1bf.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	6673

flash steps:
    Note: the opportunity to flash Clear all user data and may lead to system problems. In addition, the flash and then an individual behavior

1.Make sure the first open machine, remember to enable USB debugging .

2. connected to the computer, perform one of the A10_ICS under. flash into Recovery.bat screen will display *** ready to flash into the CM Recovery to determine the link flat-panel and open the USB debugging **** to determine the flash into the type y, otherwise press Enter to end: Then press y and Enter will Recovery flash into the plates .

3.the Recovery flash into will show: to complete, start for the Recovery mode press a key.

4. when press any key, the tablet will re-boot into the CM the Recovery a. (back To enter Recovery Mode direct execution RebootRecovery.bat can)

5. after enter Recovery .. some models (such as Vi40 and S11, D90W) up and down upside down .. it does not matter .. the same operation.

6. enter the Recovery move the cursor To do this: use the volume keys you can move, some models (for example, to send X10) can only move in one direction, but does not affect operation.

7. a layer: click return button

8. determine Execution: Press the Power button

9. move to the "Clear all data", press the Power Executive

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	6660
    10. and then moved to OK/Yes.... ", press the Power Executive

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	6661
    When finished there will be a no-formatted message is normal ignore it .

Name:	10.1.jpg 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	6662

11. back to the main menu .. then move to backup and restore, press the Power .

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	6663
    12. moved to restore the Press Power

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	6664
    13. just unzip into the file name (X10 as an example is: X10_4.0.39.JetROM_0312), move the cursor to the above, press the Power

Name:	13.jpg 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	6665

14. then move. " Restore the Power ..

Name:	14.jpg 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	6666

15. then there will be action of the flash, a period of time .. flash the end, it will return to the main menu flash will be the following The error message is normal, Do not skip it ..

Name:	15.jpg 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	6667
    16. Move the cursor to reboot the system immediately, press the Power reboot ..

Name:	16.jpg 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	6668

17. flash to complete .. system has been updated, and the commonly used software has been installed .. above .. attach the flash to complete the picture (X10, for example, the screen of each machine is different)

Name:	17.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	6669

Name:	18.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	6670

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	6671

Name:	20.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	6672

can Ly-F1 use this?? haha

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Not sure. LY-F1 is not in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by willPanda View Post
    Not sure. LY-F1 is not in the list.
    this rom loops in boot in Ly-F1

Hi,

I am stuck on Stage 13.. I have unzipped the 6 files into the SD card of my D70W...

I dont have that option. but I have found how to get to the SD drive, but when I select the folder with the files, it just says something in chinese and nothing happens?

how do you do this from the tablet:
    just unzip into the file name (X10 as an example is: X10_4.0.39.JetROM_0312), move the cursor to the above, press the Power

?

I installed JETROM using english recovery from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1378594 ( files - http://files.androtab.info/allwinner...0_recovery.zip ) but I have a question about the chinese subtitles - is there any option or something like that to turn them off? There are allways on the screen in each video player, so i have 2 different subtitles - one from the player and the others chinese i don't know from where they are coming. May be from a module in the sysstem, so i want to delete it if anyone know which one is it

If anyone can ask in the developer's page I'll be glad...

p.s. my english is not so good
    Last edited by SeeKnDestroY; 04-07-2012 at 01:56 PM.

I cant find the update.zip where do I get it from?

I have clockworth10 directory, I can reboot in upgrade mode.. but I dont know where to get update.zip?

Hello
    Works great on icoo d70
    thanks

Hi Sulec & SeeKnDestroY,

Could you give a quick guide how to install JetRom please? It would be nice to get more detail on this. Very unclear at the moment!

Thanks in advance!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast