Welcome to the Pandawill Forum | Community for China Products Discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Build Excellent B76C

I just received my tablet today, after 4 weeks of waiting. It shipped on the 20th and arrived promptly at my door on the 30th of march. It has excellent touch response and with 1gb of memory, you cannot go wrong. I'll be babying this tablet and I'll see just how long it lasts. The Wireless is strong, it automatically recognized my router from the living room. I did receive it a bit dirty looking, but I know it's because it's been tested before being shipped to my door, so it's not really a con. Came with a Europe -> American power converter which I knew pandawill included for free. (thanks pandawill). Despite the wait, talking with the customer service representative cleared things up, and he was true to his word on shipping it the same week. I probably will buy again from the store.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for good feedback. Welcome to share more details with us about your Build Excellent B76C, like game playing, ebook reading, flash supporting, market downloading, how fast the screen response, ect. I guess some people cannot wait your review...

Hi Sanctus.

Some questions about your B76C:

• What resolution for back camera ?
    • can you get USB flash card ?
    • you can see online flash on web sites ?

Check it, please.

Thank you, Andriy.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The back camera is 2.0 megapixels. I afraid it doesn't support USB flash card and online flash playing with the default OS now. Hope the manufacturer or some hero to release new firmware and solve the problems.

hi willpanda.I'm looking forward to my order. May within 10 days When I take it the price was $ 119. video support 1080 p.
    but now the price is 109 dollars. Also 2060p video support. Which of us wonder from the product.
    Thank you for your response.

Question

Hi, thank you for aswer.
    Quote Originally Posted by willPanda View Post
    The back camera is 2.0 megapixels.
    I can not set 2 Mp photos on back camera with current software.
    Back camera suport only 2 modes now (see attached file)
    • VGA - 640 x 480
    • QVGA - 320 x 240
    Quote Originally Posted by willPanda View Post
    ...I afraid it doesn't support USB flash card and online flash playing with the default OS now ...
    Pandawill site say: "Flash Yes, support Flash 11.1", see http://www.pandawill.com/build-excel...te-p55981.html
    But I can't see online flash, for example http://www.clipal.com.

What should I do ?
    Return the the tablet back ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cam.JPG  

Got mine a couple of days ago, but there was no converter for US sockets. Luckily, I have a US charger from another tablet that works. Still, it would be nice to have a converter, or preferrably, the option to order a matching US charger.

Overall I like the B76C, although there are a few apps that aren't fully functional, but I don't know if it's because of the HW or ICS incompatibility. Compared to another similar tablet I have, the iView 760TPC, this screen is darker even at highest brightness, but the colors seem more saturated. The B76C also doesn't have an OTG cable, which was actually a very handy feature on the 760TPC. This is slightly thinner and overall smaller and lighter, plus it has a back camera, which are all good points. Still, I'm planning on buying a few tablets as gifts, but the lack of a US charger, OTG cable, case and darker screen are making me a little hesitant to choose this one again.

KuoH

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Came with a Europe -> American power converter which I knew pandawill included for free.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    serhan, Please contact our CS team. They will offer you the solution. Generally, they will refund the extra if ur order hasn't been shipped.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Andriy, I contacted with their engineer. He offered us a new firmware,that fixed the problems of back camera and skype video calls. I will upload it to the forum later.
    About the flash, it only supports flash 10.3 so far. It will update to support 11.1 with the new coming firmware (not the one i will upload. )

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    kuohuang, when you pay or check out, leave the message to our staff that you want the US charger. Our shipping operator will add it into the package for you. About the darker screen, you can adjust the brightness in the setting and find the best for your eyes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast