PDA

View Full Version : Android ICS 4.0.1 firmware for All Winner Ployer MOMO9

willPanda
01-13-2012, 06:17 AM
First of all, thank our moderator miljenko, who post this firmware in this thread (http://www.pandawillforum.com/showthread.php?8010-Finally!!!-MOMO9-Android-4.0.1-ICS-firmware). We managed to update ployer momo9 (http://www.pandawill.com/ployer-momo9-tablet-pc-7-inch-android-23-new-cpu-8gb-2160p-hdmi-white-p52651.html).

Download firmware here:
http://freakshare.com/files/oylvgk9j/MOMO9-neutral-4--2-.rar.html

Download the flash tool here:
http://freakshare.com/files/f6gye096/LiveSuitPack_v1.07.rar.html

Instruction:
1. Unzip the file LivesuitPack and open it. Double click the icon 5963 and then it will generate the files updating needed automatically.
2. Find the icon 5964and a window will pop out. Click "Yes" to learn how to update.

3. Please follow the steps below:
01:

02:

03: Please plug out all the USB devices from PC before update.

04:

05:select the firmware

06:
a. press the power key for 10 seconds.b. hold and press any key except power key, not to release
c. connect tablet to pc with USB cable
d. press power key for ten times
e. release all the keys

Note: there is no device found, please plug out the device and repeat the step a to e. During the update, please not plug out the device.

07.After the bar is full of yellow, the item will boot itself. Disconnect the tablet, the update is done.

The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWsqZzjhpI

Jupiter
01-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the great tutorial, but for:

06:
a. press the power key for 10 seconds.b. hold and press any key except power key, not to release
c. connect tablet to pc with USB cable

maybe we must be at least 2 people :)

Regards

willPanda
01-13-2012, 07:29 AM
lol, but our guy did it by himself alone.

Jupiter
01-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Then I suppose he is a relative with Shiva :)

crblues
01-13-2012, 10:49 AM
It´s not hard. Just press and hold the back button before inserting the usb and then after inserting the usb just tap the power button while keeping on pressing the back button, until you ear the sound of a device recognized in windows. then you can let go.

isteeke
01-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Please somebody tell me how can i format/wipe/delete the whole flash, to make a fresh install, because i flashed once a wrong firmware, and since my touch is not working. what i need?? boot.img, recovery.img or what?? please help me! :( something is changed in my device, since the wrong firmware. the touch detects something, but is not good.

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-14-2012, 01:05 PM
I was able to do this upgrade with PhoenixUSBpro and ICS looks great, but did not come with Marketplace.
Tried running the script but USB driver was not recognized and cannot be found.
Any suggestions?

Jupiter
01-14-2012, 01:12 PM
If we buy now MOMO9 from pandawill could you upgrade it with ICS before shipping ?

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Good question Jupiter! And will it have Marketplace loaded?
I'd love to get a couple more of these Momo9 units

Rattlehead
01-15-2012, 01:00 PM
That's a great news i am downloading the firmware from your link and it is 159mb. But in ployer.cn there is another link for momo9 and it is 285mb. What is the differences with them? They are both 4.0 ICS.

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
That's a great news i am downloading the firmware from your link and it is 159mb. But in ployer.cn there is another link for momo9 and it is 285mb. What is the differences with them? They are both 4.0 ICS.

Hey Rattlehead, I don't see it on the Ployer site at all... just the 12/12/2011 version. I did however see the new driver which I'm about to try
Can you share the link to the 4.0ICS version on the Ployer site??

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Ahh, I just found it on the Chinese version of the Ployer site
thank goodness for Google translate

I will download it and see how it behaves as well

Rattlehead
01-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Ahh, I just found it on the Chinese version of the Ployer site
thank goodness for Google translate

I will download it and see how it behaves as well
I think the bigger firmware (285mb) is more stable with momo 9. Cause 175mb one is neutral version and it is for all A10 tablets.

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-15-2012, 04:49 PM
mine is still downloading.... slow site. Did you install it? How did it work for you? and does it have Google Marketplace installed?

Rattlehead
01-15-2012, 05:57 PM
mine is still downloading.... slow site. Did you install it? How did it work for you? and does it have Google Marketplace installed?
I am still downloading. 1 hour left, It is too slow. I installed 175mb one. But I think it is not stable enough. At 2.3.4, device was faster than now.

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Great News! Just finished download and installed it! It rocks and Marketplace IS included!!

Verrrrrry happy

Rattlehead
01-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Great News! Just finished download and installed it! It rocks and Marketplace IS included!!

Verrrrrry happy

That's good for you. Can you tell me in the settings at the about tablet tab what is written on model number?

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-15-2012, 07:24 PM
just MOMO
Android Version
Baseband
Kernel version
3.0.8+
inet_hxj@InetSoftware#15

Rattlehead
01-15-2012, 07:46 PM
ok, I installed it but google maps can not locate me, I turned on the location services but i can not locate. Can your device locate?

Elite
01-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Thanks Rattle, I am going to try this file also.

Yup the bigger file is legit, with tons of app and the Market installed after installing the 285mb file. At first boot it was laggy as hell, after a restart it's good now.

When I first bought this tablet I almost threw it away because the screen quality was poor and it was a mediocre product, after getting 4.0 on it I have done a 180 and can't wait to get a Momo with a higher screen resolution now.

jtomanelli@hotmail.com
01-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Rattle, I don't think the MOMO9 has any location services really.
It would require cell reception or a GPS

willPanda
01-16-2012, 02:23 AM
If we buy now MOMO9 from pandawill could you upgrade it with ICS before shipping ?

I need to confirm with the manufacturer first. Please wait for a while.

willPanda
01-16-2012, 02:26 AM

159mb was released by our moderator miljenko. It is a custom firmware, not official one.

Devizen
01-16-2012, 05:45 AM
Hello,

I have updated my MOMO9 to 4.0.1 successfully.
Everything is working well.
Skype video call is working with a bit of image problem.

One big problem.
I cannot copy or paste things to the SD Card with Astro File Manager because of Permission problem.
How do I fix this?
My SD Card Location is /mnt/extsd
The permission is dr-
How can I change it to drw?

Thank you.

willPanda
01-17-2012, 02:00 AM
It seems it will take some time for manufacturer to offer the android ICS MOMO9, as least until they sold out all of the tablets with 2.3 built-in.

Jupiter
01-17-2012, 06:17 AM
But at your site it says that it comes with android 4.0. Look at it : http://www.pandawill.com/ployer-momo9-tablet-pc-7-inch-android-23-new-cpu-8gb-2160p-hdmi-white-p52651.html

Yesterday I bought 3pcs. so I hope that they will come with ICS !

Rattlehead
01-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Rattle, I don't think the MOMO9 has any location services really.
It would require cell reception or a GPS
It could find via Internet at 2.3.4, but at 4.0 it cannot

patdidi
01-19-2012, 10:36 AM

Verrrrrry happy

hi,
after upgrade to ICS, does Gmail calendar still able to sync with the device?
How about battery life? Same or worse?
After upgrade, am I able to downgrade back to Ver 2.3.4?
Thanks, really appreciate your feedback.

patdidi
01-20-2012, 09:04 AM
I'llanswer these myself since I already upgraded to ICS

hi,
after upgrade to ICS, does Gmail calendar still able to sync with the device? No, only contacts and Gmail
How about battery life? Same or worse? still testing
After upgrade, am I able to downgrade back to Ver 2.3.4? dunno yet, possibly yes, but need img file for previous version.
Thanks, really appreciate your feedback.
Calendar sync working now, :p

After flashing my wifi unable to detect any signal, I have to restore factory setting/reset to make it work, :p

miljenko
01-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Battery life was better on Android 2.3.4

patdidi
01-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Battery life was better on Android 2.3.4
yeah? can you give statistic? I haven't fully test mine.

miljenko
01-21-2012, 07:23 AM
It is my opinion but I'm lazy to make test. Generally I have feeling that tablet it is a bit warmer during use with ICS.

AnoOtaku
01-21-2012, 08:49 AM
I agree with miljenko on battery life I would give a guess on 30 mins - 1 hr less than 2.3 however thats only because of the kernel is 3. The linux kernel has a power regression and that's why androids on 4 are suffering.

I had to try everything out and so far everything is working even flash and skype are working w/o faults.
When you do upgrade you will notice a slight increase on temp but that again is the cause of linux's regression.

patdidi
01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
is there any way to prevent the wifi from sleeping, i'm using nimbuzz to chat and disconnection really annoying me, same issue when I use 3g modem, as soon as the screen is off or I switch the lock key, this tablet disconnect all network connection..

DbXxX
01-24-2012, 05:08 AM
is there any way to prevent the wifi from sleeping, i'm using nimbuzz to chat and disconnection really annoying me, same issue when I use 3g modem, as soon as the screen is off or I switch the lock key, this tablet disconnect all network connection..

for WIFI use this

Pandawill Thanks.
Good news! WiFi disconnection problem in sleep mode solved by small free app Advanced WiFiLock:
https://market.android.com/details?id=opotech.advancedwifilockfree&feature=search_result
With it WiFi works well after out from sleep mode!
And don't forget turn off WiFi sleep mode in Settings: Settings => Wireless & networks => Wi-Fi settings => (button Settings, menu Advanced) => Wi-Fi sleep policy => Never.

patdidi
01-24-2012, 02:06 PM
for WIFI use this

Pandawill Thanks.
Good news! WiFi disconnection problem in sleep mode solved by small free app Advanced WiFiLock:
https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
With it WiFi works well after out from sleep mode!
And don't forget turn off WiFi sleep mode in Settings: Settings => Wireless & networks => Wi-Fi settings => (button Settings, menu Advanced) => Wi-Fi sleep policy => Never.

Wifi Lock, Wifi Fixer, etc had been tried, but none succesful
However I found different solution, I had perform three times Factory Setting Restore aka Reset. The first two restore performed didn't fix my wifi, but the third yes,

AnoOtaku
01-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know an app that can work for calibration of the device?
Any help would be appreciated please?

patdidi
01-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know an app that can work for calibration of the device?
Any help would be appreciated please?
Have you tried the built-in calibration function?

billa420
01-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello,

I have updated my MOMO9 to 4.0.1 successfully.
Everything is working well.
Skype video call is working with a bit of image problem.

One big problem.
I cannot copy or paste things to the SD Card with Astro File Manager because of Permission problem.
How do I fix this?
My SD Card Location is /mnt/extsd
The permission is dr-
How can I change it to drw?

Thank you.

I couldn't find the link for momo9 ICS firmware upgrade. Even i saw that "4.0 is not released yet" in the site.

Doberaman
01-31-2012, 06:56 AM
Hello
When will be Android 4.0.3 Update for MOMO9 AllWinner Tablets ???????

miljenko
02-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Hello
When will be Android 4.0.3 Update for MOMO9 AllWinner Tablets ???????
Soon :) :) :)

acer_a
02-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Hi,

I have upgraded momo9c to ics 4. Everything seems to be running fine except that some applications which were running before are not running now. for example "Pak tv global" was working now it is not working ( https://market.android.com/details?id=pak.tv.channels ) Can anyone help with this. thanks in advance.

G2pzero
02-11-2012, 05:02 PM
No puedo hacer que el programa me tome la tablet, si alguno me da una mano...

tonygt
02-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Is there a tutorial in English to install the firmware on the momo9?

miljenko
02-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Is there a tutorial in English to install the firmware on the momo9?

Please read this post and will find it. Few of them (tutorials) are posted trough the forum.

Beto-SP
02-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi Everybody!
I just bought yesterday a MOMO 9C with Android 4.01 - I have some doubts regarding this tablet:
1) Does it really has 512MB of RAM? (using Android System Info it shows only 322MB)
2) Using YOUTUBE, when I try to rotate the tablet, all the information rotate properly, only the "window" of the video doesn't rotate - Does anyone faced the same behavior?
3) I found a new firmware on Ployer web site (MOMO9C-4.0-2012-0206/CustomizedSize:213 MB/Release Date:2012-2-8) - I tried to download it from there, but it asks to login - Does anyone knows how to register a login on PLOYER web site?
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Beto

tonygt
02-13-2012, 07:34 AM
if you can download this firmware upload it to any server please, thanks.

miljenko
02-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi Everybody!
I just bought yesterday a MOMO 9C with Android 4.01 - I have some doubts regarding this tablet:
1) Does it really has 512MB of RAM? (using Android System Info it shows only 322MB)
2) Using YOUTUBE, when I try to rotate the tablet, all the information rotate properly, only the "window" of the video doesn't rotate - Does anyone faced the same behavior?
3) I found a new firmware on Ployer web site (MOMO9C-4.0-2012-0206/CustomizedSize:213 MB/Release Date:2012-2-8) - I tried to download it from there, but it asks to login - Does anyone knows how to register a login on PLOYER web site?
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Beto

Hi Beto, welcome to the forum. About RAM issue I have same questions, but apparently MALI 400 and Android kernel are using around 200 MB of RAM. Youtube bug seems to be Youtube application error, hope that new version will resolve this rotation error.
Login information at Ployer site it is not public, only developers and wholesalers have this kind of information, since this firmwares are custom made for other brands produced MOMO tablets (for other companies in high quantities).
This custom made firmware from 08/02/12 is unusable since archive is damaged. As soon as they repair archive, I will post it here.

Beto-SP
02-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi Miljenko, thanks for your feedback about my questions - by the way, it is a great forum, with clear and helpful informations!
I'm using this MOMO9C with ICS and up to now, no more problems (only the Youtube application) - I'm enjoying the experience of using this tablet.

tonygt
02-14-2012, 03:19 PM
I have the momo9 Ployer with android 2.3, I have spoken with vendors Pandawill store and they said that the Ployer momo9 works best with Android 2.3, which is not advisable to upgrade to android 4, that many applications would cease to function.
Why do you update the android momo9 to 4?
no sense, says the vendor that works best with android 2.3.

miljenko
02-14-2012, 10:00 PM
I have the momo9 Ployer with android 2.3, I have spoken with vendors Pandawill store and they said that the Ployer momo9 works best with Android 2.3, which is not advisable to upgrade to android 4, that many applications would cease to function.
Why do you update the android momo9 to 4?
no sense, says the vendor that works best with android 2.3.

Why? Generally to try something new. Both of them have pros and cons, but ICS (Android 4.0) is stable and usable, I don't see any reason why not to update. If you don't like ICS, it is easy to return to Android 2.3

Beto-SP
02-14-2012, 10:27 PM
I agree with Miljenko, why not try the newer Android version? Up to now it is being a great experience, a friendly UI and very stable OS. And in my case, I already have a Android 2.3 in my mobile - nothing new if I install 2.3 also in the tablet... thats why I'm testing ICS...

tonygt
02-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Why? Generally to try something new. Both of them have pros and cons, but ICS (Android 4.0) is stable and usable, I don't see any reason why not to update. If you don't like ICS, it is easy to return to Android 2.3
Where can download version 2.3 for Android Ployer momo9?

by the way, what is the good version 4 for Ployer momo9 android?
-4-Kevin.img MOMO9C occupying 245MB?

or is it better 192MB 4.img MOMO9-Neutral?

I say this because I downloaded both versions and do not know which of the two is good,

I like that I could say what the improvements to upgrade to android 4 and therefore deserves punishment,
On the other hand I've read in the thread that when you upgrade to android 4 some applications stop working or cause problems.
Is that true?
thank you very much

banjoboy
02-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi Help

Where can i get the live suit? the freak share link dose not work !!!

billa420
02-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi
I have downloaded the Firmware package from ployer.cn website (chinese version) but am not a ble to install the tools on My Win 7 64 bit. Is there any compatibility problem with 64 bit Windows??

AnoOtaku
03-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Can anyone reupload the LivesuitPack 1.07 please?

miljenko
03-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Can anyone reupload the LivesuitPack 1.07 please?

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?7yh4iaorj01n3d7

AnoOtaku
03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?7yh4iaorj01n3d7

Thank you ever so much!

momo9-
03-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Will some one reply to this users question ? I would also like to know the answer.

Where can download version 2.3 for Android Ployer momo9?

by the way, what is the good version 4 for Ployer momo9 android?
-4-Kevin.img MOMO9C occupying 245MB?

or is it better 192MB 4.img MOMO9-Neutral?

I say this because I downloaded both versions and do not know which of the two is good,

I like that I could say what the improvements to upgrade to android 4 and therefore deserves punishment,
On the other hand I've read in the thread that when you upgrade to android 4 some applications stop working or cause problems.
Is that true?
thank you very much

miljenko
03-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Will some one reply to this users question ? I would also like to know the answer.

Both questions have answer already posted in the forum. There are so many themes around, just read. For Android 4 use latest version and Sausage script (both posted in the forum by me). Android 2.3.4 download from Ployer

sylvester
08-14-2012, 02:04 PM
i have a problem with booting the device, i followed the instruction given which is press and hold the back bottom or volume + bottom or others bottom and then connect usb then press power bottom for 10 times, but my livesuit just did not detect my device and nothing happens. Help! is there any wrong with my window or my device , i am using window7 64bit. anyone know how to deal with my problem? pls help. several attempts come out with warning sign on my momo9. =(

miljenko
08-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Soooo many time repeated but here it is one more time.

- Unpack one of the software, Livesuite or PhoenixUSB pro
- Tablet should be off
- Start one of the software (and follow on screen guide)
- Keep Volume+ button and connect tablet to a computer
- Keep pressed Volume+ button and start pressing Power button for 10 times
- After sixth press on power button you will hear bong sound when windows find new USB hardware
- Windows 7 will install drivers automatically, in Windows XP you need to point windows to the directory where you extracted software
- When drivers are installed firmware will start to install autmatically

It is very simple. Just do it as is said.

i have a problem with booting the device, i followed the instruction given which is press and hold the back bottom or volume + bottom or others bottom and then connect usb then press power bottom for 10 times, but my livesuit just did not detect my device and nothing happens. Help! is there any wrong with my window or my device , i am using window7 64bit. anyone know how to deal with my problem? pls help. several attempts come out with warning sign on my momo9. =(

sylvester
08-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Soooo many time repeated but here it is one more time.

- Unpack one of the software, Livesuite or PhoenixUSB pro
- Tablet should be off
- Start one of the software (and follow on screen guide)
- Keep Volume+ button and connect tablet to a computer
- Keep pressed Volume+ button and start pressing Power button for 10 times
- After sixth press on power button you will hear bong sound when windows find new USB hardware
- Windows 7 will install drivers automatically, in Windows XP you need to point windows to the directory where you extracted software
- When drivers are installed firmware will start to install autmatically

It is very simple. Just do it as is said.

So sorry for keep u repeating this, but i really tried the steps u are talking about. I suspect my window7 did not install the drivers automatically, because my momo9 appears with warning sign and everything just stuck at there. Nothing happens after the warning sign appears. I did tried update the drivers manually but it said drivers were not found. =( . I have another question that is , when i plug in the usb while holding volume button , my momo9 still auto turn on, is this happens to every momo9? Helppp

miljenko
08-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Your tablet should be off before all of this process. There is no sings on tablet screen during firmware upgrade, or when you are connecting cable. Please make sure that you switched off your tablet. For this when you have tablet on, just keep power button pressed for a long time, lest say 30 sec or more. When you do this repeat process as described in post above.

tonygt
08-16-2012, 03:18 PM
hello friends, I encourage you to all of you with Android installed 2.3 on this tablet and you please upgrade to version 4 of android you to know one thing:
I had installed the android 2.3 and I made the upgrade to version 4, it turns out that there is no improvement, as the android 4 is very slow, when you install many applications begins to slow down and give me many problems, this morning I came back today android install the verison 2.3 and now works great, by that I mean that from my point of view this tablet, funcina a lot better with android 2.3, also takes up less space and consumes less resources means that the tablet go more quickly, with android 4 some games not working and other funcionabana half screen and bad, very slow, with many failures, I hope you like my experience helps.
I have a pc and same thing happens with windows 7 is very slow and is very fast xp.

miljenko
08-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi tonygt,

I also like GB but this last update to ICS 4.0.4 is very goo. For now I will stay with it.

hello friends, I encourage you to all of you with Android installed 2.3 on this tablet and you please upgrade to version 4 of android you to know one thing:
I had installed the android 2.3 and I made the upgrade to version 4, it turns out that there is no improvement, as the android 4 is very slow, when you install many applications begins to slow down and give me many problems, this morning I came back today android install the verison 2.3 and now works great, by that I mean that from my point of view this tablet, funcina a lot better with android 2.3, also takes up less space and consumes less resources means that the tablet go more quickly, with android 4 some games not working and other funcionabana half screen and bad, very slow, with many failures, I hope you like my experience helps.
I have a pc and same thing happens with windows 7 is very slow and is very fast xp.

tonygt
08-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi tonygt,

I also like GB but this last update to ICS 4.0.4 is very goo. For now I will stay with it.

you or tell you how well it works with my tablet android 2.3, android worked 4 me very badly, I do not want android 4, I am very happy with the android 2.3

sylvester
08-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Your tablet should be off before all of this process. There is no sings on tablet screen during firmware upgrade, or when you are connecting cable. Please make sure that you switched off your tablet. For this when you have tablet on, just keep power button pressed for a long time, lest say 30 sec or more. When you do this repeat process as described in post above.

I just found my problem, my laptop cannot detect any usbdrivers even though i follows the steps. i tried update it manually by through controlpanel but it said failed to update because of cannot find any drivers. Is there any alternative way to install the usbdriver? =( .. I got a friend who tried my momo9 on his pc also faced the same trouble. Help miljenko~

tonygt
08-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I just found my problem, my laptop cannot detect any usbdrivers even though i follows the steps. i tried update it manually by through controlpanel but it said failed to update because of cannot find any drivers. Is there any alternative way to install the usbdriver? =( .. I got a friend who tried my momo9 on his pc also faced the same trouble. Help miljenko~
Do you have android 2.3?
Do you work well?
Why would you want to complicate your life so much?
leave it with android 2.3 that works far better, you think that you locate an android 4 improvements and is the opposite, really:
I work with android 2.3 me all games and all utilities, however in half android 4 things do not work, and some go faulty and split screen.

do not be silly, let the android 2.3.

sylvester
08-18-2012, 05:51 AM
Do you have android 2.3?
Do you work well?
Why would you want to complicate your life so much?
leave it with android 2.3 that works far better, you think that you locate an android 4 improvements and is the opposite, really:
I work with android 2.3 me all games and all utilities, however in half android 4 things do not work, and some go faulty and split screen.

do not be silly, let the android 2.3.

Ya, mine is 2.3 but dunno why my momo9 is extremely lag. Tat cause me to update it. I cant even play angry bird properly. It is worst. Is anyone know how to deal with the usbdrivers? pls teach me..

tonygt
08-18-2012, 06:20 AM
You could try to do a hard reset, the android 2.3 has that option.

sylvester
08-19-2012, 06:11 AM
You could try to do a hard reset, the android 2.3 has that option.

How to do hard reset? Can u teach me? thanks!

tonygt
08-19-2012, 06:58 AM
How to do hard reset? Can u teach me? thanks!
in the control panel where are the configuration options, there is an option that says something like Factory data reset or something.
it's easy, if you see that you do not find tell me and I show you the exact path, I now I have to tell you here the exact tablet but could look, greetings.

sylvester
08-19-2012, 07:48 PM
in the control panel where are the configuration options, there is an option that says something like Factory data reset or something.
it's easy, if you see that you do not find tell me and I show you the exact path, I now I have to tell you here the exact tablet but could look, greetings.

thank you. it is better than before now. I have another problem. My momo9 keep consuming battery even though it is under "lockscreen" mode. The longest can stand is 5 hours maximum even though i am not touching the device (the device is under lockscreen mode). I wonder every momo9 same problem or only mine?

My model :
PLOYER_MOMO9
Android version : Android 2.3.3
Baseband version : unknown
Kernel version : 2.6.35.7
Build number : 97C3-R1-S3-M01-1239.

tonygt
08-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah, all right, my battery lasts the same momo ployer, you can download the application from Android Market:
http://www.androidmarket.es/battery-indicator
(batery indicator) is great and not just consume resources.

iceking90
09-17-2012, 05:53 AM
HI.I have the following problem after installing Android 4.0.1 do not support flash player please help me. I apologize for my English:(

miljenko
09-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Use this version, flash is working with it.

http://www.pandawillforum.com/showthread.php?12123-MOMO9-Android-4-0-4-firmware-UNTESTED

HI.I have the following problem after installing Android 4.0.1 do not support flash player please help me. I apologize for my English:(

Natasjha
03-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Please help me the link for the firmware is not working - I am from south Africa struggle. My mono 9 does not want to download things from playstore

shahzeb900
05-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Hello!
I have updated my ployer momo9 with ics neutral 4--2,It installs,all is good but when i select the playstore it can't run.Kindly tell me the solution.Or Also tell me how i get back to previous firmware 2.3.4.