PDA

View Full Version : [ROM] mate A10 4.0 firmware update

willPanda
04-03-2012, 01:56 AM
This firmware is for Mate A10 Tablet (http://www.pandawill.com/mate-a10-tablet-pc-10-inch-android-23-new-12ghz-cpu-8gb-1gb-ram-hdmi-black-p59260.html).

Download firmware here:

mate A10 4.0 firmware update (http://www.pandawillforum.com/soft/SKU20314 mate A10 4.0 firmware.zip)

All AllWinner's devices have the same way for updating FW via LiveSuite of PhoenixUSB. So please refer to the way of LY-F1 firmware update:
http://www.pandawillforum.com/showthread.php?9325-Android-4-0-3-Firmware-for-LY-F1-tablet-Beta-Version-3-3-2012

abeaver
04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hello

The file is corrupted(

chris29
04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
i confirm invalid image with livesuite .Can we have another link?

willPanda
04-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Sorry, please try again. I changed the link.

chris29
04-18-2012, 08:14 AM
thank you ,but the link don't work (page not found 404)

willPanda
04-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry..
It is Ok now. Please try again.

chris29
04-19-2012, 10:49 AM
ok thank's willpanda it's the good one.thank you very much

Lootpet
04-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Thank you very much. It is working very good, plus it is clean. Thanks again.

avirex
04-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Thank you very much. It is working very good, plus it is clean. Thanks again.

Can someone post more detailed instructions on upgrading the firmware on the Mate A10. The instructions mention holding the volume + button but mine doesnt have a volume + button it has a menu, home, and power button along the size.

Lootpet
04-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Can someone post more detailed instructions on upgrading the firmware on the Mate A10. The instructions mention holding the volume + button but mine doesnt have a volume + button it has a menu, home, and power button along the size.
1. Connect the mini usb cable to your computer end.
2. Start LiveSuit 1.09 on your computer.
3. Turn off you tablet.
4. On your tablet... You can press and hold the MENU button, then (while holding the button) insert the mini usb to the tablet, and at last, (while still holding the menu button) start press and release the POWER button for 6 to 10 times until you hear your computer recognizes your tablet. Then, release the buttons. Your tablet's screen will remain black.
5. You can now flash your tablet with the image provided by willPanda, with livesuit. At the whole upgrade your tablet screen will remain black.
6. When you finish the upgrade, disconnect the mini usb from your tablet and let it boot.
7. Wait for at least 3 minutes after you see the welcome ICS screen (do nothing) because at that time your tablet actually working to create several android related tasks.
8. After the above time, have fun!!!

I hope that I helped.:cool:

avirex
04-30-2012, 03:09 AM
1. Connect the mini usb cable to your computer end.
2. Start LiveSuit 1.09 on your computer.
3. Turn off you tablet.
4. On your tablet... You can press and hold the MENU button, then (while holding the button) insert the mini usb to the tablet, and at last, (while still holding the menu button) start press and release the POWER button for 6 to 10 times until you hear your computer recognizes your tablet. Then, release the buttons. Your tablet's screen will remain black.
5. You can now flash your tablet with the image provided by willPanda, with livesuit. At the whole upgrade your tablet screen will remain black.
6. When you finish the upgrade, disconnect the mini usb from your tablet and let it boot.
7. Wait for at least 3 minutes after you see the welcome ICS screen (do nothing) because at that time your tablet actually working to create several android related tasks.
8. After the above time, have fun!!!

I hope that I helped.:cool:

Thanks, that was indeed helpful, I think I'm almost there. After I hear my computer recognize my tablet, nothing happens in Livesuit. Do I have to press any buttons in Livesuit? Does Livesuit have to be on any particular screen before I do the previous steps? It's a bit tricky because Livesuit and it's help files are in Chinese. Thanks again.

avirex
05-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks, that was indeed helpful, I think I'm almost there. After I hear my computer recognize my tablet, nothing happens in Livesuit. Do I have to press any buttons in Livesuit? Does Livesuit have to be on any particular screen before I do the previous steps? It's a bit tricky because Livesuit and it's help files are in Chinese. Thanks again.

Hi there. Still looking for some help with this. Is there anything else I need to do in Livesuit or just have it running in the background? I hear my computer make the sound that tablet is connected via USB, but after that nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.

viegasfelipe
06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
My Mate A10 arrived on 06/20. But it came with a problem, sometimes I try to turn it on and he gets the message ANDROID frozen. Sometimes it takes a while to get it to work. Could provide for me the version 2.3.x of Android? Or an update.

Model: M1001
Android: 4.0.3
Baseband: 0.9
Kernel: 3.0.8 + inet_lzw108 InetSoftware @ # 18
Build Number: 01F3-D1-H1-H01-V406.20120301

Thanksss